Friday, December 19, 2008

fusion confusion?

To start up my day I began reading Guns in the Timber lands by Louis L'Amour. then me and my mom had a talk about school. In that talk she said "Do you want to go full day like everyone else?" she didn't want an answer right away so being me I didn't.now on to a new subject. Christmas is only six days away but again being who I'm I got to impatient and I peeked so now I'm wondering if "Santa Clause" will bring those presents as he did in the past. Its left to the time to wear out the answer. Goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. casey!! you are so funny! and i'm so excited you got a blog!! keep it up! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, how do you know Santa Clause is not real?I do believe in him, and if i were you i would too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! You'd better not question the S to the C... (that's Santa Claus, or am I being a dorky adult?) Keep up the posts... you are a fun blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a guy who didn't believe in Santa Claus and he thought he proved it because Santa didn't give him anything on Christmas. However, everyone I know who believes in Santa gets gifts from him. So, what do you think? Keep on blogging. :) ILUVU

    ReplyDelete