Tuesday, February 10, 2009

and a bit of houmor

well i thought i would "shake things up a bit" so i am diliberatly going to boar all of you or possibly make you laugh in either joy or anoyance.

I normally have something to write but not today. So I’ll catch you later…. ….just kidding but that is going to be my topic. So many writing assignments are making me run out of things to write so I need to write and I will but I just cant think of any thing and you know how it is when you run out of ideas and just cant write any thing. But yet here I am writing.
Ok, a lot of people have writing skills that are higher than they think so what do they do they either copy and paste or they improvise ( sometimes I improvise ) and they end up never knowing that they have greater skills. Thus creating an empty gap in there lives. It is like trying to pretend to be someone your not and makes a huge bubble in their lives.
And here I am again writing the same old stuff that I did earlier and I hate having to do this.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great that we can write the same thing over and over again in so many different ways just to fill up space? I think it's amazing that we can take up room by adding a random word here or a random word there... Adjectives that we normally would never use when writing we can add in to make our sentences longer. hehe...
    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete