Monday, February 9, 2009

story from the past

Here's a thing that I wanted to start: Story from the past that you might want to share with us. One year my dad went to scout camp and our tree house was messed up. You know like everything was weird and broken. Well we decided that it would be cool to see his face if we restored it back to its original state. So we went down to the Home Depot. And the Lowes to get all of our tools that we needed ( everything that we didn’t already have). And started to build it back up. It took some hard sweat to do it ( not really but that was two years ago and I was only eleven so it seemed as if it did).
So since my dad was the scout master and + eleven year olds could go on three campouts a year =I can go on any campout they can. Well any way we were sitting down for lunch, we were the only ones left in the camp cause everyone else was at there classes, my dad said what are the kids up to at home well I was caught off guard and I almost let out the surprise but I caught myself and stopped before I said anymore. And then my dad said it’s a surprise isn’t it and I said yes it was so that was a dead give away but boy was he surprised when he saw that and so was I mainly because it was barely getting sanded when I last saw it.
Here two years later it is now a piece of crap well kind of is. We are getting a whole new one sometime this year and it will have a good spot where the zip line will go. so here is the part where I get to pass it on to four people I tag tumblebee gramma min and six pack moma

1 comment:

  1. Casey!! You make me laugh... "piece of crap well kind of is..." I don't know if it's because I am loopy tired, or what, but I can't stop laughing!!

    ReplyDelete